Saturday, January 7, 2012

No More Moves......


I admit I came late to the party, but once there I was the last to leave.  I received the computer game, Bejeweled 3 for Christmas - I had never heard of it. I know - where have I been for the last 10 years? Not in the computer gaming world that's for sure. I plugged it in and the rest as they say is history (or herstory).  Version 3 came with no instructions, rules or directions except for a deep toned voice telling me when I did something great, awesome, spectacular and all the bells and whistles went off. Or to quietly tell me No More Moves and I'd have to start all over.  It took me about 5 minutes to figure the game out and another day to come up with strategies, what to watch for and how to move up the levels in Classic mode.  

This game is addictive and should come with a warning relating to substance abuse -- it's that good -- that much fun -- hours swiftly fly by without notice -- and I can't stop playing trying to bet my own top score. I've made it to level 15 and who knows how many levels there are in this version (again, no instructions) so I guess I'll just HAVE to keep playing to find out for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment