Wednesday, June 16, 2010

It's June....

June is half over and that means that summer in the northwest is about 2 weeks away. Our summer doesn't start until July 5th - that's usually when the rains stop or at least slow down and the summer sun will come out to play. June for me is always a "wait and see" month. Wait and see if anyone is coming up to play with me. Wait and see how bad the moss on the driveway will get before I have to drag out the power washer and spend a few weeks getting it off. Wait and see if those deck flower pots will actually bloom. Wait and see if I will be taking a summer vacation and go exploring. Wait and see if there is anything else I can do inside before taking it outside. Wait and see when the Saturday farmer's market will be selling veggies. Wait and see I can turn off the furnace and open the windows - wide. Wait and see if I still fit into my summer clothes. Wait and see I can start ordering iced latte's. Wait and see if my July and August calendar will be filled with fun things to do. Wait and see the night sky at 9:58 instead of 10:02. June is half over, I'll just have to wait and see . . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment