Thursday, June 23, 2011

Pinterest Finds.....

You'll often find me grazing through Pinterest looking at DIY, Home and Furnishings, Photography, or on the home page. I haven't pinned anything, myself - but love what other web crawlers are always finding.  Here are a few really neat ideas that I've found and may have to act on.
If my craft room studio walls weren't slanted and had just one right angle, 
I'd go for this in a heart beat. Almost looks like an ole telephone niche.
Just too cute - I'm thinking bathroom

After hitting Costco - this would be perfect!

This is a must have -- NOW!
(they will so match my mason jar glasses set)

These are pillow cases sewn together - then add pillows - easy peasy!

I did something like these last Christmas - may have to go it again with a little twist



No comments:

Post a Comment