Sunday, October 7, 2012

I got a whole lot of pimping to do......

Sorry folks, not that kind of pimping -- but a shout out for Marshall Karp and his fantastic books.


I've boasted about Mr. Karp's books in the past and I'm patiently waiting for the next installment about Lomax and Biggs - the L.A. detectives that banter with the best of them and always get their man (or woman as the case may be).  If you've never read his books - run (yes, run) to the library, book store or buy as an ebook and get started. They are fun, well written, they'll keep you laughing throughout and come with twist and turns crafted by a great story writer.

Marshall (we're on a first name basis - at least I am anyway) recently penned a couple of books with James Patterson (of which I am not a fan) but will read just because Marshall Karp co-authored the books, Kill Me If You Can and NYPD Red (the first in a series -- love first books in a series, feel like I'm ahead of the pack).

My pimping is done for now -- seriously, for a good time - read Marshall's books - they're killers!

No comments:

Post a Comment