Friday, January 30, 2009

I've been tagged (click on photo for an up close look)


I've been tagged by Cassie - the challenge is to go to your photo storage, to the 6th folder and then the 6th picture. Post it on your blog and talk about it, then tag 6 more bloggers to do the same.

Since I'm scrapbooking my 2007 pictures, the 6th folder was our California Spring Break photos and the 6th picture was one that my son, Bruce, took of his brother, Scott. It doesn't matter where we are or what we're doing, Scott always has his camera out and ready to shoot. I love this photo - a candid study of a photographer on California's northern coast, just California Dreamin'. I had already created a scrapbook page using this photo, so it was easy-squeezey to post. Tag, your IT!

Andrea
Eleanor
Gail
Sara
Barb & Donna
Cindy

Remember: Your 6th photo folder and the 6th photo then tag 6 bloggers. Have Fun!

1 comment:

  1. Oh I remember this one Sam! It's such a great layout- loved it the first time I saw it and still love it! Thanks for the tag!

    Barb

    ReplyDelete