Friday, March 23, 2012

Taking a little break......


I try to post at least 2-3 times a week on Sam's Amusing World blog. This week I've got nothing floating in my head to post, talk about, ask questions, start discussions, cute photos or ideas. What I do have floating in my head is the fun stuff for:  wedding 1 plans, ideas, questions, suggestions, lists, lists, lists, reservations, more lists, lists, lists, shower planning, shower doing, lists, lists, lists of things to do. Then there's baby, baby, baby, first grandchild excitement, shower doing, reservations, flight plans, baby, baby, baby. And not to forget wedding 2 plans, lists, ideas, lists, where, what and when things to do. Trips, schedules, tickets, dates, fielding phone calls, answering and sending emails, organizing to keep it all straight in my head and on the calendar. All while trying to keep up with Attic Whispers postings 3 times a week, keeping to a new fitness schedule & household duties. At least, I'm retired from the out in the world workplace, if I had that on top of it all I'd be yelling: TILT! Yup, I finally hit the OverLoad button. 
 
I'll be back folks when my head has space to include writing, posting ideas, ask questions, make statements and Amuse you. In the mean time enjoy Attic Whispers web site and I'll be back here soon..........
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment