Sunday, February 22, 2009

Oh! Oh! I think I'm Hooked ......

Although my scrap room has morphed in the last couple of years (got me some new toys, better cubbie holes that are filled with more stuff and a screamin' new puter) I found these pictures from 2007 and scrapped them digitally. I've been a cut-n-paste scrapbooking gal for 7 years and have over 60 albums to prove it --- but I gotta tell ya, digital scapbooking is F-U-N! I won't go totally crazy and just do digi from now on, just sneak some into the albums here and there. Try It, You'll Like It!

I did this layout for a challenge at an on-line weekend crop at SAS (Start A Scrapbook) or has the hubby called it: E-crop. Here's the required mention of product used on the above layout: Shabby Princess' Festival buttons, Fresh Air flower, Pattie Knox acrylic alphas, Katie Pertiet photo frame and tag, background red paper by ME. I actually folded a piece of paper, sanded the day lights out of it and distressed it, then scanned it into the puter to use. Easie Peasie

2 comments:

  1. Very cute digi layout Sam! I do some digi, but I really prefer the tactile part of scrapping :). I would soooooo miss cutting papers, stamping, coloring, glueing, die cutting, embossing... well, you get my point, lol! Have a great week Sam!

    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great LO Sam even if you didn't use paper. I've never tried digi and probably won't until I retire (not sure when that will be ;) )
    Lot's of cute details.
    hugs,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete