Monday, October 25, 2010

An Experience.......

Mumford and Sons were great but on the other hand, I guess you get what you pay for. For $20 it was a mediocre venue, a hour and a half of starting group(s) and a hour and 15 minutes of Marcus, Winston, Ben and Ted that came on at 11:00 p.m.  From where we were standing, we could see the band, feel the acoustics just not hear the singing (it blended with the acoustics).  But, hearing The Cave live and seeing this cute English group was worth the wait and the price. 

Unfortunately, my trip was cut short when I was hit with a bad head cold and was thankfully driven home (a long, stormy, just made the ferry trip) by my wonderful, understanding, step-up-and-take-charge daughter. I'm still under the weather (and it's a storming outside right now, too) but getting better.  Thank you, again, darling daughter - Santa will hear of your rescue mission.

No comments:

Post a Comment