Sunday, February 20, 2011

and still more scrapbooking .....

I do only 8.5" x11" formats for my albums with a mix of single and double pages. I started out doing this size to fit the notebook folders I have housed all my pages. I altered the notebooks to look like old journals with our family name and year on the spine. I have a few......
As scrapbooking has changed over the last 10 years, so has my own style. Now I only do digital scrapbooking and love the graphic design that goes hand in hand with that type of scrapbooking.

and here is a few more pages I just completed.




photos by Scott Mansfield Photography (and copyrighted)
If you've never visited his site -- it worth the trip
His images are spectacular: Scott Mansfield


another photo by Scott Mansfield Photography


again, thanks for looking
(for a more up close and personal look at the layouts, just click on the image)



No comments:

Post a Comment