Tuesday, April 20, 2010

a day in my life.....

Ali Edwards (scrapbooker extraordinaire) has posted a challenge to scrapbook a week in your life. Doing a page a day with photos and journaling to capture what you do for a week. I love challenges and joined the challenged.

Now, I've gotta tell ya --- when you become labeled an empty nester, retired woman without any obligations, life can look a bit dull. You've traded in the chauffeur hat for going where and when you want to. You've expanded your meal planning to what you like - not just the picky eaters in the household. The alarm clock gets dusty. The remote is all yours - all yours! Laundry can be done on one day (heck, one hour) - not three or four. The calendar looks a bit empty, but so does the house. And it gets quiet - real quiet. Yup, that's me and I'm going to document what I've done for one week ...... here goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment